Departmental honors require completion of MATH 1350 along with 2 of 3 advanced theory courses along with satisfaction of the Major GPA thresholds indicated below.
Specific Course Requirements
- MATH 1350: Calculus I
- Two of the following three courses:
- ECON 4010: Advanced Microeconomic Theory
- ECON 4020: Advanced Macroeconomic Theory
- ECON 4810: Introduction to Econometrics
Major GPA Thresholds
- For Distinction major GPA must be at least 3.2
- For High Distinction major GPA must be at least 3.5
- For Highest Distinction major GPA must be at least 3.8
Read More About
Recommended Plans of Study
These guides provide suggestions for plans of study for those students intending to pursue either advanced study or careers in the indicated areas.