Requirements for a B.A. in Economics
- 36 credit hours in economics
- 18 upper division hours in economics
- Satisfaction of all other College of Letters, Arts and Sciences requirements
Specific Course Requirements
- Either ECON 1010: Introduction to Microeconomics or Econ 1050: Economics in Practice
- ECON 2020: Introduction to Macroeconomics
- ECON 2810: Introduction to Statistics and Computing in Economics
- ECON 3010: Intermediate Microeconomic Theory
- ECON 3020: Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory
- ECON 4990: Senior Seminar
Complete 18 credit hours of ECON elective courses. At least 9 credit hours must be upper-division (3000+ level).
** For a detailed listing of the economics degree requirements, consult the academic catalog.
Read More About
Recommended Plans of Study
These guides provide suggestions for plans of study for those students intending to pursue either advanced study or careers in the indicated areas.